Klasik 2020 Studiomonitor
- 7" Bass Driver
- 3/4" Aluminium Tweeter.
- Dimensions: 36x21x32cm.
- 10.0 Kg each , shipping weight per pair 25kg.
- 2-way active AB-class high definition
- 100Watt (Hi) and 100Watt (Lo).
- Matched pair +/- 0,5 dB
- 105.5 SPL, 113.5 dBSPL peak/pair
- 39Hz-25KHz, XLR and RCA inputs
- 2-way active high definition near/mid field monitor.
- SPL Max in free field 1 meter : RMS 105.5 dB
- Peak 113.5 dB SPL (Pair)
- Free field Freq. response +/- 2dB 39Hz-25KHz
- Height x Width x Depth
36 cm ´ 21 cm ´ 32 cm/ 14.2’’ x 8.3’’ x12.6’’
- Holzfurnier schwarz semigloss Matt
- 2x Verstärker à 100 Watt RMS @ 8 Ohm
- Gepaarte Systeme mit +/- 0.25dB A-B
We designed and created monitor that:
- sounds even more natural,
- has a clearer and more transparent midrange,
- plays bass with more control and precision,
- has a more practical adjustments of bass depth,
- plays the sound material with less non-linear distortion,
- allows for higher sound levels of SPLmax,
- is equipped with an optical LED override indicator of the power tip "clipping",
- whole acoustic band has more dynamics.
We have achieved the above mentioned advantages through:
- optimization of mid-bass speaker operation in a larger enclosure volume, both in terms of diaphragm excursion as well as currents and electromagnetic fields associated with the speaker coil,
- introduction of controlled acoustic loss, which results in recreating the advantages of a closed enclosure, while maintaining the advantages of a bass-reflex enclosure,
- complete redesign of the bass-reflex port,
- new solutions for bass equalization,
- stiffening of the speaker enclosure and mechanical construction of the electronics,
- increase by 33% the power of the tweeter and mid-bass circuit amplifiers, while optimising amplifiers for a larger volume of enclosure and optimised bass equalization,
- introduction of a practical position of the bass depth switch for the implementer, with simultaneous signalling of the "clipping" effect placed on the front under the logo graphics,
- a number of improvements and changes to the electronics in terms of electrical, mechanical and acoustic design, as well as in terms of repeatability and reliability.
The Klasik 2020, like its predecessor is addressed mainly to music and sound enthusiasts who require quality and reliability from the tools they use. Klasik 2020 makes it much easier and faster to work on sound material and makes it much more enjoyable.
Available for immediate delivery
We offer you advanced active studio monitor - Klasik 2020 and we are sure that it will open the way to even greater satisfaction with the effects of your creative work.
Diamant white (AMG)
matched pair SFr.1'669.35
available from stock